Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 34 A Happy Happy Birthday

Today my dear mother graced me with life just 37 years ago... I think... I always get my age wrong and have to count it out on my fingers! It gets hard after 10.
Before I left to come to this far off place my mother threw me a family birthday party complete with cake and ice cream of my choice... just like she and dad have done for all the other 37 birthdays... So I consider today an extension! I have officially been celebrating this event for well over 4 weeks! haha...

Today I, mother of the year, bagged Polish and we went to party at the lake obsitcal course in the trees! Of course I tried to make a cake for myself with my new bottle of Vanilla that MR. Mecham had brought over from the states! But that little cake didn't work so well... It turns out that sometimes you have to have a jelly roll pan to make it work right... Oh well!


Aunt Marsha, Aunt Sherry and Mum/Dad sent cards. Bailey (and the boys under her direction) made a lovely card complete with "hug" coupons for all the days that I need a hug! Elders Basha and Marsing gave me a puzzle of Gdansk. And I got like a gajillion messages on facebook that were a complete delight to read! They made me smile all day! Of course, Mr. Mecham took us to the Baltic sea last weekend and then to dinner with the missionaries tonight at Dulce Vita. The missionaries are our little family here. We love them! That sums up a pretty grand birthday! I never dreamed the part about the Baltic sea would come to pass... And I guarentee it wouldn't have it I didn't live so close. But I will take it however I can get it!
hint: somebody who wants to make a lot of money should make these obstical courses in the states! THey are incredible! :)





and Merilee... I received a delightful pkg from you today... complete with jelly bellies (I will blog about this later... funny!) toilet seat covers (u.r.an. angel! My hind parts thank you! So do Bailey's!) rehydrating drinks, vanilla(you just cant store enough around here!) and a fabulous card! My gratitude. You are awesome.


Thanks for all the wishes! They made the difference... you have no idea.

No comments: