Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 24

Today we planned a trip to Worclaw and then to Prague... But after Mr. Mecham announced that he was in serious need of a hair cut and we got a late start and we decided that neither Worclaw nor the Czech republic were to be seen in one afternoon, we opted to save that trip and go somewhere else.
So... we slept in a little. Then I sent Mr. Mecham and McKay to the barber where Monica SERIOUSLY gave a hair cut to the Mr. and I stayed at home to do a little Insanity workout and then get ready for the day. Their instructions to me as they were leaving: "do your workout and then get ready for the day so we can leave as soon as we get back". And so I turned on the Insanity video and I knew I could burn atleast 1000 cal... and I stared at that screen... then I went and grabbed the advil, a bowl of peach yoghurt, 1 piece of multigrain toast, a sour apple and a huge glass of water... and I went right back to the couch where I proceeded to watch that insane workout while eating my breakfast and popping motrin... and when it was over I felt exhausted and so I went upstairs and drew a hot bath and stretched my weary legs.
We were all ready to leave when the hair cutted men got home... and we went to Kazimierz Dolny. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE ON EARTH! OH BOY! Elder Plumb promised we would love it... and I can't wait to thank him because it was my favorite place that I've ever been thus far! I will post pics and stories tomorrow.



Tonight Mr. Mecham and I went for our date to the sklep. We had some preps for tomorrow to do so it was a short one. We found mini magnums while there. The beautiful and most beloved Suzi Everton told us that we would like these... She found them when she was in the Czech Republic years ago... and I am proud to report that they are still as tastey today as they must have been when she first layed her lips on them. Bless you dear Suzi... for sharing that little treat with us!

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

I like your idea of working out. I find that if I just put on workout clothes, it counts.