Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 23


Hello Elder Marsing! We welcome you to Lublin! Today transfers were officially done! Elder Plumb left. Elder Marsing arrived. Elder Basha stayed! :) Yippee!

Also today: I tried the Insanity workout. It was.... well... insane! I am now just rolling all over the house instead of walking.

Kids are well. Happy to report that Bailey still wishes for her friends every day though now she is atleast admiting that she might like Poland. I think it had something to do with a little conversation I overheard:
Mckay to Cole: Are we still best buddies?
cole: yes.
McKay : Do you think we should ask Bailey to be one of our best buddies?
Cole: yes.
Boys to Bailey: Do you want to be one of our best buddies?
Bailey: Are you guys serious? Have you been drinking beer?
Boys: NO! We really want you to be our best buddy!
Bailey: hesitantly... Okay! Now get out of my room.

Temperature today was nippy! Down right nippy! I wore a sweater with no other choice and considered purchasing our winter parkas. But Elder Basha talked me out of buying coats just yet. He is stylish and said that better coats are still to come! I love him for that! Keeping style in mind... Good kid! It rained and clouded over and I don't think we even left the 50's all day.

We went for a little drive in the country to explore and found that the tree canopy over the road about 16 miles out of Lublin is begining to change color! I nearly wet myself with excitement... I can't wait for a realy autumn! :)

We LOVE Poland!

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Are you drinking beer? That's the most hilarious thing I have ever read! Seriously! The new missionary looks fun! Can't wait to get to know him too!

Anonymous said...

Colors in trees? In September? A little jelous I have to admit.

Marja Liisa said...

Love that your boys love each other so much! What is this workout you are doing?