Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 27 Conversation with Cole-ski

Today we didn't do anything worth remembering... haha... just went to the store to discover what else is around here. I never like window shopping until I moved here... Now it is a load of fun just to see what is available. In the mall (different one than we have already been to) we found 2 grocery stores. I suppose that is a normal thing in these parts...

This morning:
Cole: "mom do I eat like a cow?"
Me: "no. Cows eat grass"
Cole: "well then are you a cow cuz you drink that green grass drink... and... (hesitantly...) you have utters."

Tonight at way past bed time:

Cole: "mom can I sleep with you cuz Bailey said I can't sleep with her because I have a wart on my toe and she will get it. Is my wart contageous?"
me: "no. Just lay by me until dad gets done talking to grandpa."
Cole: "It's just a small mountain... actually a volcano! waiting to explode".
me: trying to hold in a laugh...
Dead silence
Cole: "mom, do I have a unibrow?"
me: start laughing under the breath.
more silence
Cole: "mom? I know who Heavenly Father's father is... THE PLANET MARS!"
Me: "sorry dude... you totaly have that one wrong... go to sleep buddy."
silence
Cole: "mom... Do you remember Brittan Budge? She is hot! Asher overheard her at recess one day telling her friend that I liked her and she likes me. I am going to give that girl a ring before I go on my mission so she wont kiss anyone till I get back."
Me: "cole... we can revisit this conversation in 13 years."

2 comments:

jessica mella said...

Bahahahahahahaha! I LOVE this kid. He is a hoot. I miss that silly little personality of his. :)

Merilee said...

Holy crap! That is a riot! He is one of the quickest kids I have ever met. I miss his cuteness & his bear hugs. You have udders..... I almost peed reading that!