Saturday, January 3, 2009

The very biggest loser!

Since it is the beginning of January and it is a time to make goals, my family and I are trying to keep the weight loss goal alive... with motivation! So... we thought that it would be fun to invite all of our friends (that live close enough to weigh in) to join if you would like. I understand that everyone of you doesn't need to loose weight, but if you have a friend that would like to join us please feel free to share the news!
Here is the whole BIG FAT DEAL!!!
*You will weigh in at my house once a week. You can either weigh in on Monday (morning from 9 -10:00 a.m. or afternoon from 4:00-6:00 p.m.) or you can pick your own day and just call to make sure I'm home before you come over. **I will not be posting my phone number on the blog. However, if you e-mail me I will give you all the info you need! (weekly weigh ins are ideal for the most progress, but it is really only required that you weigh in once a month) This will keep all of us on the same scale! I will keep a log on each individual separately.
*It will begin as early as Monday, January 5th and you can sign up until Monday, February 2. Our contest will end on Monday, May 4th and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 5th.
*Each contestant will need to pay $50.00 up front and you can get back $25.00 if you loose 8% of your body weight.
*The Biggest looser will win the money remaining in the pot.
***If you are going to join please e-mail or call me with your vote on whether we determine the winner by % of weight loss or by total pounds lost. The majority vote will rule on this.
*You are allowed to work out however much you want... get a personal trainer... join a diet center... whatever you want... BUT NO DIET DRUGS! They are cheating... and they defeat the purpose of optimal health.
*All weight numbers will be confidential for you and me (I will have to write them down) but I will post weekly results and encouragement on my blog on Monday evenings! http://www.chroniclesofsuz.blogspot.com.
So please join us! And tell your friends to join too! Some friends in the ward did this a few years ago and the pot was enough to take the winner and her husband to Disneyland! That is motivation!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Sorry I didn't post my e-mail address... it is becky.mecham@gmail.com