Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The biggest loser takes off running...

The biggest loser successfully launched today... however, it isn't too late to sign in with the 20 other hopefuls! No kidding... 20 dedicated souls joining together in a cause for a more healthy lifestyle! I must say... I am impressed! So, if everyone that has shown interest pays and weighs in this week the bounty will be set at $1000.00. Looken' pretty HOT, ey?
And... if you are interested... my sister, Lisa (the master hair designer at Habit hair salon) is hosting a fundraiser for cancer research! She is selling 3 month gym passes to Fitness Works for $20.00! No kidding! I checked the gym out today... they have all the classes, a pool and weights galore! For $20.00 you may help yourself and aid in the cause for a cure. She has an e-mail address that you can contact her at for those passes (that I made her promise she would check if I posted it...) it is: joelleamie@yahoo.com
Best of luck to all the contestants in your journey!
I posted a broccoli recipe here that might help you GAG down that low fat food!

1 comment:

mandi said...

I want to be more like you,you say the most thoughtful things and I wish I had a way with words like you do. Thankyou for saying nice thing about my kiddos,It makes me think I am not so biased.Your little gems are pretty prcious ,I can't believe how big they are getting,I forget that people grow up,not just me. Your are wonderful