Sunday, January 4, 2009

ARE YOU IN?

So I'm just sitting here eating my last piece of cake goodness before the biggest loser starts (on Monday!)... and though the chocolate content in my cake is melting my brain into a puddle of delight, I am still able to add numbers... and I bet you can't guess that we already have 17 people who are IN on the pot worth $850.00... as of now! Of course it would only be $425.00 if all of us loose 8% of our weight! Tell your friends... good incentive!
By the way... So far we have 2 votes for pounds lost and 5 votes for total % weight lost and 10 undecided... (you can vote until Sunday night!)
You can still e-mail me... becky.mecham@gmail.com.
Indulge... diet starts Monday!

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I wish I had eaten some chocolaty goodness!

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

How fun!

I still have some weight to loose, but after a year of this, my #'s are slowing down. I told some family and friends. Too bad you didn't do this last year. I would have loved to be a part of it.