Friday, January 2, 2009

Serving you good food in 2009!

So since I read cjane today I'm feeling a little narcissistic... and happily so (if that is true narcissism)... and in doing so decided to share a few of my favorite recipes here!
My sister, Marci (who happens to be the real cooking hero in our family) and I started a little recipe blog... if there is a recipe that you have tried (that either of us has made) that you would like posted please e-mail us at myoungandbmecham@gmail.com and we will try to oblige as quickly as possible.
Happy eating!

1 comment:

HaHa said...

Very nice! I'm always looking for a good new recipe, and you cook great food! I'm going to have to talk with you about your dehyrdator, too, since you've blogged about how wonderful it is. Santa left one for me this year and I'd like the inside scoop on what I can do. After almost 9 months of not much of an appetite - 2009 is going to be my year of feasting!