Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dia de Los Muertos

Trick-or-Treat!
smell my feet~ give me something good to eat...
Our Halloween Night tradition includes the customary costume display, soup at aunt Marci's and a trip around her neighborhood with all the other festive Halloweenies. (This years crowd included: Drum roll please... A Jedi Master, The extraordinary Clone trooper, Optimus Prime, Another very cool Jedi {they go in twos}, The ever fabulous Sharpey Evans and a Princess.)

Optimus Prime ~
Coley Bear Warnick Mecham


Clone Trooper~
McKaybers

The ever Fabulous, Sharpey Evans~
Bailey Buns Mecham



Meet the Simpsons: Marge and Homer
in their PIE HOLE MESSY HOUSE!
never mind Marge's lazy eye...






5 comments:

Katie said...

OH MY HECK! That is hilarious! I've never seen you and Nate looking so fabulous! Your kids look great too! Chris and I should have been brave and dressed up.

Barbie said...

I don't think I would have recognized you on the street. You make me laugh. You must have felt very comfortable in my bigger pie hole this morning.

Gail said...

Wow! You are hilarious! I miss you...I just noticed your blog on Barbie's and didn't know it was yours at first! I'm thinking who is this Suz? Then I realized it! I actually have a blog too, but I had to block it..so it you're interested..send me your email and I'll add you if you want. I'd love to keep in touch that way. You write well...I can tell you'll have a great blog:).
(ellsworthfamily@cox.net)

sambonez7 said...

My cheeks hurt I was laughing so hard!! Sam didn't recognize you, for that matter, I didn't. You guys are so funny.

Unknown said...

I was missing Halloween in Arizona, and then I saw your picture and I really missed Halloween in Arizona. Thanks for sending me the link, it is so fun to look at. I want a picture of Marg and Homer for my family album. Love and miss you all. Jamie