Friday, October 31, 2008

Loved with reckless Abandon


This is Nate.
AKA; Nate the Great, Nater, Mi Amore, Papa and by his adoring mother, Nathan.
Here is a small offering of some of the reasons why I love Nate;
Obviously, he is HOOOOT! I always vowed to marry one with a miniature buttocks, as to give my children a chance, and so I did and I like his. He works hard. His smile takes my breath away. He is passionate about everything... work, education, church, friends and relationships. He is devoted. He is honest. He is funny! He is an amazing dancer... (go figure?!) He is incredibly intelligent. He is cautious. He is a logical thinker. He loves and honors his Father in Heaven and never takes his commandments lightly. He knows all the rules backwards, frontwards and sideways... and most of the time he obeys them! He is a good example to our children. He loves our children. He loves to run. He loves to play ball. He beat cancer... melanoma on the center of his back- WHEW! He is complementary. He even complements me on dinner every single night! He honors his parents with complete devotion. He can do anything! He loves people. I love Nate because he is considerate. He is thoughtful and he never gets too mad at me! He is an amazing cook. He is witty. When he holds a baby, women turn their heads!(It's true, and I love it!) He loves good music. He has tons of friends. In fact, he sees somebody he knows everywhere he goes! He is not afraid to show true emotion. But he isn't a baby either! When he gets a "man cold", he bucks up and gets moving. He would do ANYTHING for me, and I know it.
He loves me with reckless abandon.

9 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I love that you are so devoted to this guy. We think he is amazing too.

☂niki. said...

that is a great man, you have. only worthy of a great woman. you two are a beautiful couple and have created a beautiful family.

Michelle said...

So sweet. Isn't love grand?

Barbie said...

Love it! You aren't so bad yourself, either.

Marja Liisa said...

I laughed when I read the miniature buttocks line. I wish I could have inherited that. You are so nice. He is all that you say he is.

Louisa said...

Yea! I am so glad that you have decided to blog. I feel like we hardly know you guys anymore! Keep up the posts. You can do it. This blog stuff isn't so hard.

We think Nate is a great guy too!

Merilee said...

Crap. This made me cry. I have a great brother and he is ever so lucky to have you as a wife. Thanks for loving him with all your soul.

Martta said...

All very nicely said... We Mecham women all hated him in High School when he wore smaller jeans than we did... You are a wonderful gal to recognize all that he is.

Unknown said...

I am a better man for having you in my life - no doubt about it. I look forward to every day with you.