Thursday, October 30, 2008

I admit it... I don't have a clue how to blog

Okay... so lets talk about the blog thing. I go from scrapbooking which takes an eternity and a mortgage payment to complete an album, to thinking... "I'll blog and at the end of the year hit the "print" button instead". Small PROBLEMO... I don't have a clue how to blog. I felt neat that I changed the color of the background. It was neater that Katie explained how to post buttons on the side. But I want to put on fabulous backgrounds and type words by my pictures and even throw in a video once in a while. And how in the world do I put something on from the internet or say "go here" to get somebody off and running into a new blog land? So, until I find the unfortunate soul that will have to hold my hand through this one, my blog is suffering... and it's torturous that McKay's beautiful trip to D.C. had to be the trial post. So I appologize for that! hehe... now, if you'll excuse me, I'll get some cheese with my whine.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You are too funny Becky! I would love to come over whenever you want to give you a run down. I promise it's not as hard as it looks once you've been shown! Seriously, call me and I'm there!

Lindsay Jones said...

Can I come too to the blog teach? I can only do the minimum. My sisters keep telling me to put music on and stuff, but I am not that cool. Stephanie had to set up my blog for me, boy do I miss her, for lots of reasons! So can I just tell you how much I really love you!! You are one of the greatest people I know, always willing to help, so thoughtful, your testimony is inspiring, and you always make me laugh!! Your kids are the cutest and Nate is such an wonderful guy. Thanks for helping us all the time. I would love to hang out more often, and if I ever do make it to the price is right I am for sure bringing you!! Much love,
Lindsay

Suz said...

I love friends. They hang in there with me even when I play the part of Eyor. Life is beautiful! Thank you friends... I think I could really get into the blog thing! I'll take Katie and Lindsay up on the big helper!

Jo Dee said...

I have to join the Becky bandwagon. You are so great. Blogging is honestly one of those things that once you see it done you think"oh I can do that" I dont doubt that when you learn it your blog will be the best one out there.You are incredibly talented, smart, stylish, and very funny. I am so glad we have gotten to know you guys better. We always have a blast when we're together. I would be happy to share my knowledge of blogs anytime.