Thursday, November 6, 2008

After Halloween sales have us all wigged out!

The kids and I couldn't but help ourselves on the after Halloween sale isle in Wally World yesterday... The wigs were SPECTACULAR! Make mental note; a bucket of Halloween costumes (wigs, gloves, lashes, makeup, costumes) is HOURS of entertainment and would be the Christmas gift of dreams for boys and girls alike! But we couldn't wait for Christmas, so here is a sneak peak of how we spent at least 3 hours last night. Papa was at mutual, but he sure laughed when he got home. Me with a bad perm... My kids said it's cool to be a gangsta! I'm trying to be cool. A view of me sporting the Gothic druggie, look...


My bare face and trippple chin smurf approach with Punk Rock Beauty


Oh MY GOSH! THIS IS SOOO FUN!!!



Pretty in Pink... Bailey Bella




Meet McKayla. She is my Gothic daughter.




This is coleen. She is my gangsta daughter






But she can sure be an angel... even with frizzle !
So, today, I'm going back to Wally WoRlD and buying up more wigs (mullets, short dos, and even Dracula wigs!) and surprise costumes. Christmas will be fun this year! I heard there are only 48 days to go...








6 comments:

Jo Dee said...

this is hilarious... I think the goth look is something you should seriously consider.

Katie said...

You all look awesome! I think we need to add some wigs to our dress up box!

Alison said...

What a fun mom you are! We think you are all adorable no matter what wig you sport!

Merilee said...

I miss your kids. I miss bailey taking into my mirror in the front room. I miss Mckay holding Grey (rest in peace little cat), and coley-bear telling me the biggest tallest tales you could imagine!!!

Lindsay Jones said...

You guys are funny! What a fun time!

Suz said...

So now I need somebody to teach me how to remove my blue hair picture off the blog. Every time I look at it I shiver! What was thinking?