Monday, December 8, 2008

My Favorite Things... for sure!

Thanks to radio stations that love to play the song, "My favorite things" (in nearly every store that I Christmas shopped in yesterday~ no joke... at least 15 times), I have now been singing it oveR and ovER and oVER and OVER! SO... I decided to try the tune to a few of my own Favs... Please sing along...perfume and lotion and long runs when raining


gerb Daiseys and lilies and cold air condit'ning




Jewelry and White teeth that sparkle like bling
These are a few of my favorite things.









Tillamook cheddar and soft emerald grass





snow in the mountain and majestic giraffes










Utah mint truffles, Red, yellow and pink
These are the things that I love, YES! I think...

When mean kids strike! Toilets dirty! When I'm feeling FAT!
I simply remember my Favorite things...
then I fell great! Just like that.
Glitter, nail polish and clean indoor plumbing
New summer peaches to eat every morning.



Family and Friends are some of my blessings
These add to the list of my Favorite things

When there's fighting! (yikes!) Flowers wilting! or I step in Chicken Crap,
I try to remember my favorite things so I don't get stuck in a GLOOMY trap!
Garden fresh veggies and long hours of swimming,


Kangan water and Mormon Tab listn'ing

Laughter and kisses and baked yams to eat
These are a few things I think are real neat!


Reading, good music and smelly pine candles,
Fresh paint, the ocean and feather pillows
Autumn leaves painting the October trees
These are some things that make me feel Happy!
So does Freedom! So do babies! So do love stories!
I've simply been gifted a zillion blessings
A Full life to live... with my Favorite things!
Thank you... Thank you.

7 comments:

Jo Dee said...

You are such a crack up. This was so creative.
The song that I hear every time I get in the car is All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey. I can officially say I am sick of that song.

Barbie said...

How in the heck do you come up with this stuff. Your brain must be donated to science one day. You are an utter amazement. Oh, and thanks for putting that tune in my head.

Alison said...

Way too clever and cute! You always make me laugh! (and that is a good thing!)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! How creative are you? Very clever!

Michelle said...

Wow! I am truly impressed at your song writing abilities. You go girl!

Gail said...

Did I tell you what a good writer you are:)? So Clever...and funny!
How does that clever mind of yours work?

Senja said...

Hey Becky,

Guess what - I checked out some of your blog! :)

This list made me smile a lot - because we have stuff in common!

- My favourite flowers are gerbera!
- My engagement ring looks like the silver diamond ring
- My favourite animal is a giraffe
- and - I love fresh garden vegetables! When we have a house I will have a huge vegetable and fruit garden outside!

Merry Christmas! :)