Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Frosty

I have been sick. It was YUK O LA! Strep is my least favorite sickeness. I only remember having it one other time and I swore it off. Then I moved to Po land and I think the strep bugs are bigger here and I found one. It brought its companion bug, a cold in the lungs. The lungs are still gurgley but the strep is def. gone...

Dear Neighbor who is DR. Ernest,
Thank you for calling me in an antibiotic. It is still wreaking havoc on my guts but my bones dont hurt, my headache is gone and my skin can be touched again. Oh yes... and I am certain that it helped the infection in my lungs as well.
Dzanky.


On another note, The gardens were all tilled last week. Every garden was harvested, the extra was burned off, they were tilled and fertilized. They are prepped for winter.



And just in time... for frost.
Hello October frost! It's been a while.

I didn't tell Uncle Gordon Happy Birfday. But I do know it was on the 21st. Happy Birthday buddy! Hope it was great! :)

2 comments:

Joyzelle said...

So sorry to hear you are sick.
Hope you are up and your bouncy self again soon!!

Marja Liisa said...

Yes, sorry to hear that you are sick as well. Strep is the worst. I am going on day #6 of being sick...not as sick as you though. I am not missing the cold weather though...wore flip flops and a short sleeve shirt today! But I am in Utah and that will change tomorrow.