Tuesday, October 4, 2011

day 47 Sebatical

My friend, Lisa Skousen, moved to Europe when she was a little girl. I think it was like the 5th or 6th grade... Her dad worked for the Utah state University and he took a sebatical. I always thought that was cool. So... I am going on a blog sebatical until I figure out this home-school business. There are tons of things for me to learn and read to help my children so that they aren't totally behind when we get back... thus, I am done blogging until I figure it out.

5 comments:

Merilee said...

Um - I don't think that is fair to those of us who rely on your blog for an escape from our existence. :) Please figure it out soon or I might be forced to start reading NOVA's website.

Jo Dee said...

I am very sad!

Barbie said...

What? Putting your kids ahead of us?

Marja Liisa said...

Please.....don't be gone too long!

Louisa said...

I agree! Don't stay away too long. I love reading about your adventures. You are an amazing girl and I know this homeschool thing is going to be one more thing you do amazingly!

We send our love and prayers!