Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 57... Burrrr Baby its Cold out there!

Today was extra chilly outside. It isn't actually "FREEZING", as in below 32 degrees... But I was colder today than I've ever been in zero degree temperature. It is a different kind of cold over here. Something I've never personally experienced. For the record, I experienced some cold days durning my USU college carrier. I recall one day in Logan when the high was below zero. That was cold. AND... there was a cold canyon wind blowing from Logan canyon. Some of the buses froze. I simply layered and suited up and went my merry way. But this cold here.... OH dear... it is soooooo cold. The air isn't dry and so when you go outside it bites clear through your clothes and chills your bones. It actually doesn't even matter how many clothes you have on... I am thinking that a snow storm would be nice. In my experience it warms up before a snow storm... but then again, I've never experienced Poland snow. Wish me luck!

**Today I am grateful for Jo Dee Dillard's hot chocolate family recipe. Thank you Lindblom seesters for teaching me how to make such a treat.



AND... I am thankful for good old movies. Today it was "Cant Buy me LOVE". Patrick was a hotty back then too.



Today the duo saved my life.

3 comments:

Jo Dee said...

anytime! anytime! Just wish I was there to enjoy the cocoa and movie with you!

Marja Liisa said...

My idea of a good time as well!

Merilee said...

Love McDreamy. That movie makes me happy.