Friday, October 30, 2009

Her Big Fat Greek Tumor...

This is Jessica... the first born of all my nieces and nephews. She is the one that actually made me fall in love with my ever so handsome and fabulous husband. We were only dating when I met Jessica... and she was so delightful that I swore I must have offspring just like her... and the only way was to hook up with her hotty uncle. And so I did...
And it has been delightful to watch her grow... every step of her life has been a treat!
She was a spit fire child... full of life and spunk! As a toddler she danced in the mirror like nobodies business... I secretly wondered if she learned the hip thrust dance from her mother (who looks like Marie Osmond, or her father??? hmmm...)
We haven't lived too close for a loooong time. But each time I am blessed with an opportunity to be with Miss Jessica she impresses me more. Her sense of humor will kill you! Her style will leave you dreaming. Her testimony will lift you. Her competitive nature will bring out determination in you... her talents are endless... they leave you wishen'... and the tender love she shares with her baby brother will melt your heart.
This gal is one in a million... going somewhere happenen'... and I love that I get to watch it unfold.

I found a little video that I wanted to dedicate to Jessica and Beavis here.

I'm sending well wishes and love and hoping the babopsy went well...

May Beavis be without teeth or a spinal cord.

XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

jessica mella said...

BECK! I am so touched. I hadn't heard that story about you and Nate before! I LOVE YOU. You are the best, thanks so much. :) I wish you could come live at my house and I could feel special every day.