Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wroclaw, the Venice of Poland, was marvelous


Our ACN team back home gave us this GPS that has SAVED OUR BACON!!! It is the greatest navigator of all time... and helped keep us from safe from countless accidents! This past weekend it took us to the ACN Wroclaw offices... where we were past due on a trip to figure it out! I am more excited about it now than I ever was before! In Poland ACN partnered with the BIGGEST phone companies and internet companies... YIPPEE!

We took care of business first...

and then we played our brains out!

I took so many pictures that I will have to post in segments all week. We planned to head over to Prague, which is only a few hours from Wroclaw (VROTSWAV) but when we figured out how much there was to see in the rynek we planted ourselves and had a fabulous weekend. Prague will wait... maybe in the spring... or when Mr. Holt comes over... whichever comes first! ;)

P.S.
A Happy Birthday on Sunday past to 3 of my favorited sisters... Lesa Mecham, T. bird and weezers. We thought of you. We tried to call. We love and miss you. Hope your day was delightful! I know ours was! If yours wasn't, just feel good knowing that we celebrated it beautifully for you!

1 comment:

Merilee said...

I'm so excited for ACN team Poland! Go ACN! Glad you had a fun trip!