Friday, May 1, 2009

Name that movie

A few weeks ago Nate and I took the kids to Tucson to our favorite zoo.... it never gets old...
On the way we pulled up behind the semi photographed below. Though you can't read what the mudflaps say, if you could you would see, "peterbeilt" in plane wording! Knowing that my Coley loves big trucks I said, "Look, it's a peterbeilt for dang sake"... and without missing a beat Cole replied, "turn on your lights you moron". It was ohhhh soooo funny! I love that kid.
In remembrance of the things kids say, the first to name the movie that came from will be the grand prize winner of a scrumptious treat... Courtesy of moi... this is soooooo fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ever popular Cars. Love that show!

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Love that! Too funny!

Michelle said...

Somehow when I quote Disney it doesnt quite turn out the same... At work the other day I used this one... " And your beard is so.... TWISTED." ( a little clip Chino and I chuckle over every time we watch the end of Aladdin when Jasmin is trying to distract Jaffar with her womanly wiles). Yeah, all I got was really strange glances and everyone slowly backing away.

Kelsie said...

gotta love CARS! sad that i know that and DONT have kids. haha movie quotes are my fav. ESP when they come from little chickens

Gail said...

What a funny kid you have! "Lucky!" (what's that one from?) I just love it when my kids quote movies at the appropriate times, especially when they are so young. He's obviously got a great sense of humor, just like his mother:).
BTW= I also loved reading your sweet tribute to Nate, your have the most entertaining way of putting things!