Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ready, set, GOOOOO! Go now!!!

This is a place to put on your "MUST VISIT" list... and please share the info with your friends! We have to keep this joint going. It is incredible!

Now my free advertising may never do this store justice! Honestly! But there is truly something for everyone here. The food tastes like food, it has the nutrition of food but it saves like food storage.
One/two people families who hate to waste food... this is your store! My dad has diabetes which means that he watches his carb intake pretty good... This is his store because you can buy goods that will store other than noodles and flour! And for those of us with medium to large families that actually enjoy the flavor of food... this is our store! The flavor is incredible! So incredible that the food storage will get processed! Go figure!! And there is quite a variety at an awesome price!



I understand there are cooking classes on Tuesday and Saturday. I'm so there! The prices are great! I taste tested quite a few things. The grated sharp cheddar (freeze dried) actually tasted like grated sharp cheddar cheese. The powder milk (oh how I loath the flavor of powder milk... I almost hate paying the price for it because I know it tastes so yucky... but NOT any more!) The powder milk at food wise tastes like milk. I drank a cup of it! The food tasted like it was supposed to. Go try it!
If you don't try it for the food storage or food usage, then try the store out for cool gadgets, storage buckets, generators, etc... I purchased a little surprise there for my mother-in-law! Can't wait for her to open it! She is going to be delighted! And next time I go, I think I'll pick me one up too!
Are you going yet?
Lindsey and William's Field! Or shop online if you are out of town and they will send it to you!
Go now!
GO!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love it too! I tell everyone I know about it. Truly I have to hold myself back from going every day!!!!! Glad you love it too. Maybe we can carpool weekly out there.